Tuesday, November 9, 2010

learning curve 3, about beer

This learning experience is about beer: i have finally found out myself that one can open a beer with anything. In my case, the candle holder. This leads me to believe that: 1. i am a hopeless alcoholic since I bought beer to drink by myself in order to sleep :); 2. that my cousin is a genious because he can open a beer with anything, but this probably takes a lot of practice (that I don't have) and an amazing desire to remove any obstacle between him and the alcohol...

In my case, this was a 30 min exercise of walking around and trying to find an edge that i can use to open the goddamned beer, since I took all my kitchen stuff to the new apartment already...

The only good thing about this whole learning experience is that the beer is effective :).

No comments: