Friday, August 13, 2010

home is where your grandmother is

so many things have happened since I got back that I did not even have a minute to post anything.

even Buni is a bit annoyed that the only moments that she catches me home is when I have my phone inserted in my ear. But tomorrow is my aunt's day, so everybody goes to their house in the countryside...

as a strange thing, I did change my name in the options panel and have edited some of the posts. this is something that I've never thought I would do...but some things have happened that have made me decide that it is better this way. On a side note, the professional life should not interfere with the private life in this manner...the only problem is when your whole life is your professional life...:). So hope it will be better in Geneva, with my new job...

I still have great plans for the rest of my holiday, and the best one is attending the engagement party of Gloria in Stockholm next week :)...really excited about that...

my 22 hrs drive for 1700 when I only stopped to put in gas (I've even eaten at the wheel) was the best driving experience ever...:) I was a zombie for 2 days after that. I just wanted to see if I can do it. And I can :).

No comments: