Tuesday, July 26, 2011

40 minutes!!!

...I need 40 minutes to wake up in the morning!

this has never happened before, but it is the same since last year. i am not becoming lazy. it's just that - i guess i am sleepy all the time:).

but that's not why i'm back. I'm back simply because i've been thinking lately about my first days in pwc ro as working professional. it was excruciatingly painful to go from the free student life to the confines of the working life - where i really did HAVE to wake up every day to go to work, it wasn't optional anymore :)...the very days when i lost my freedom, never to regain it...hm.

it's funny how i did not know so many simple things in the beginning :)...like how to walk from the kitchen to the terrace "to smoke" while holding a hot cup of coffee, without spilling it all on my shirt :)...whenever i walk with a hot cup of coffee in my hands i remember those first steps...i would invariably have coffee stains on me, but at least i was in glorious company.

ok, time to go, else i will miss the good coffee hours in my current client's premises :)

i will try to wake up 5 minutes earlier tomorrow to be able to tell you about meetings :)...

No comments: