Monday, July 7, 2008

update 6th of July 2008

I've just came back from Romania.
I managed to scratch my car, in the first 30 seconds after I got in.
Apparently, I am unable to estimate where my car finishes. Luckily for me, the other guy's car (a van) had a protective plastic/rubber (?) back, probably especially created for reckless drivers like myself:).
I almost had an accident as well and my engine died several times (and by several I mean I can't actually remember the number because it happenned a lot:) ).
Plus, the car makes a funny and disturbing noise now, so I really need to take it back to the garage:).
More and more, I begin to realise that I'm hopeless. I wanted a car to boost my self esteem, but my self esteem is soaring when I actually try to drive. I prefer the right front seat anytime:)...I have to think about too many things at once when I'm driving, whereas I prefer to think at nothing at all:).

I should probably get back to finishing my assigned work for today...:). Keep tuned for other car news, or the ultimate news: that the car got the better of me:).

1 comment:

marcel said...

Nu te da batuta, e doar o inventie pe care trebuie sa o tii sub control ;)