Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The return of the roomie

Oh, the long awaited return of the roomie.
He is actually the reason why I can write a blogpost; as he was the one to go pay the internet bills after the net connection was cut for a while:). Now I can write because we have had a lovely dinner, cooked by Benoit of course, subsequent to the discovery of our Asia presents (lovely as well, mine are nicer than Cris's:) ).

Therefore we've decided to throw a house party after Benoit will be back from Portugal, in 2 weeks- yes, after being away from Luxembourg for 2 months, he leaves again...

Meanwhile, Tonel reminded me that Oktoberfest will be on starting this wknd, and I'll see how things work out for me to get to Munchen on Friday. Follow up with Tonel about the sleeping arrangements:).
Over and out.

No comments: