Sunday, March 23, 2008

Funniest fucking stand up comedian

I have fallen through the cracks...:)) I have succombed to the benefits of TV watching:)), finally after 6 to 7 long years I have given in and ...well, you can evaluate the result:

I have discovered Lewis Black by watching Jon Stewart's The Daily Show. There is a section called: Back in Black:))...and I'm serious that he's the funniest fucking stand up comedian...took an Emmy in 2007 if you need any referrals.

Or, I should say, if you're easily offended and not open to listening to an enraged jewish man, you shouldn't watch any Lewis Black. Anyhoo :)), the best of, or at least what I think is the best of Lewis Black from what I've watched until now, is to be found in Stewart's The Daily Show. Just click on videos and then on the Lewis Black tag and you can navigate urself from there:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/tagSearchResults.jhtml?term=generic_tag_lewis_black&itemId=104871

There's a good crop of Lewis Black posts in you tube as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BRZoXjOmI&feature=related

Enjoy!

No comments: